Ski resort LES MENUIRES
LES MENUIRES - altitude : 1850 m. The wide open spaces of Les 3 Vallées, the biggest ski area in the world with over 600 kms of pistes and 200 ski lifts. The diversity of the pistes and itineraries is huge, as it that of the sporting and discovery activities available. Skiing, of course, can be done in all forms: the pistes are on your doorstep, and beginners also have areas especially reserved for them. Snowboarders benefit from a snow park and fabulous powder itineraries can be discovered accompanied by a professional. As for children, they are spoilt in the "villages", which welcome them from 3 months and over. As well as skiing, you can go walking on foot or with snowshoes, swimming or ice-skating, discover the patrimony of the nearby villages or listen to classical concerts programmed in the evening. While resting loyal at its warm yet functional image, the resort of Les Menuires now unveils a new architectural landscape, composed of chalets and up market residences, linking the tradition of stone and wood.
Rent your ski equipment in LES MENUIRES
- ABSOLU SPORTS -Reberty 1850 See full shop description → Go to shop website → Hire from this shop
- ROC SPORTS Les Fontanettes See full shop description → Go to shop website → Hire from this shop
- LE CAPRICORNE - Le Bettex - See full shop description → Go to shop website → Hire from this shop
- LE CAPRICORNE Rés.Brelin - See full shop description → Hire from this shop
- ROSAEL SPORTS - Reberty 2000- See full shop description → Go to shop website → Hire from this shop
Locate shops on the map
News station and shops
No news to display.